- STRONG BEGINNINGS: Culturelle Baby Strong Beginning Probiotic + DHA helps create a strong foundation for a healthy and happy baby by promoting healthy growth and development plus supporting brain and eye health*
- DIGESTIVE SUPPORT: Containing proven probiotics, Culturelle Baby Strong Beginnings helps support digestive and immune health to give your baby the best possible head start.*
- PROBIOTICS PLUS DHA: During infancy, DHA is an essential building block for cognitive, social, emotional and behavioral development*. Culturelle Baby Strong Beginning contains 70mg of DHA to support baby’s brain and eye development*.
- SAFE AND GENTLE INGREDIENTS: Culturelle Baby Strong Beginning is allergy friendly. It is free from Dairy, Gluten, Sugar and Soy. It is safe for every day, long-term use.
- EASY TO USE: Dispense into baby’s mouth, bottle or while breastfeeding. Our Probiotics + DHA Drops combines Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (LGG), the most clinically-studied probiotic in infants, and Bifidobacterium lactis BB-12 plus DHA
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but we store and ship products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Building a strong foundation for your baby is essential in making sure they are healthy and happy. Culturelle Baby Strong Beginning Probiotic + DHA builds that strong foundation by promoting healthy growth and development . The safe and effective ingredients in Culturelle Baby Strong Beginning supplement the good bacteria and DHA found in breast milk.During infancy, DHA is an essential building block for childrens cognitive, social, emotional and behavioral development . With 70mg of safe and effective DHA, Culturelle Baby Strong Beginning supports babys brain and eye development . Coupled with proven probiotics to help support digestive and immune health, Culturelle Baby Strong Beginning gives your baby the best possible start . Trust the #1 Pediatrician recommended brand?, Culturelle, with your babys health and wellness.Disclaimers:? Based on a 2018 survey among pediatricians recommending a probiotic brand? Meets the FDAs guidelines for gluten-free THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE